Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Parables and annotations ...

P1: Time has come ripened for me to revive my faith.
From the terrains of die hard ratioality,
I am swimming past the continents of wisdom.

P2: Mass psycology is an interesting topic.
How religion is an impulse of life is worth studying.
Commonsense is somethingthat cannot exist
of its own. It lives through the heart of people.

P3: The relationship between a parable
and a message is also an aspect for observation.
Identity of God is nothing
but a reason to be rationale and emphathatic.

P4: Living the life of a saint involves interacting
with angels and daemons alike; aloft.
No day is to regret about.
The pace of nature cannot be judged so easily.
It recalls the history and idea of God.

P5: Minimise your enemies; Maximize your friends.
A walk away through esplanade theatre made me an enchanted boy.
The spirits of love and passion: they are my travelling madness.

P6: My small episodes of travelogues are reminding me of my past years.
I could take a deep dive into my childhood.
Much has happened; many stoneshave been over turned.
Yet life remains causal and beautiful to the fullest.

P7: Greater charisma of the God has been the guiding spirit
and guardian angel in this episode of crisis. My love for the wonders
of this magic island has turned my nightmares into uncounted proportions.

P8: Stalemate continues  over my next destination
and the larger chapter of destinations. I have met my fate at many cross overs.

No comments:

Post a Comment